A father is someone that
holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when you are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everythings gonna be ok
– Anonymous
Everyone always tell me that I look like my mom...until they see me and my dad...TWINS! Sometimes I don't know how to take it when people tell me I look like a grown man, but I think its a compliment! I have the best dad in the whole world. His whole life he has worked so hard to provide for my family and give me and my brothers the best life he. Sometimes I complain about how I don't have this and how I don't have that, everyone has their princess moments. But I really am grateful for everything that I do have. My dad is such an amazing person, I think our personalities are a lot alike, which is probably why we don't get along sometimes. We always have to have the last word, so our arguments last forever! I am so lucky to have him in my life. I don't know what I would do without him, really though I don't. I mean, who would I call when I get a flat tire, or acccidently back into a pole, not my mom thats for sure, she'd say "call your dad!" holds your hand at the fair
makes sure you do what your mother says
holds back your hair when you are sick
brushes that hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy
lets you eat ice cream for breakfast
but only when mother is away
he walks you down the aisle
and tells you everythings gonna be ok
– Anonymous
I am also so blesssed that my dad is a worthy priesthood holder. I cant even count how many fathers blessings I have recieved from him. Nothing has brought me closer to my dad than when he lays his hands on my head and says everything I needed to hear. Then, I know everything will be ok. As manly as my dad is,he has a secret love for pedicures and Hannah Montana with him. He complained, be secretly, I know he misses having me there to watch it with him, and I miss it too!
Happy Fathers Day xoxo
<3
No comments:
Post a Comment