Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm Going There Someday...

       For some reason, every fast and testimony meeting everyone is thinking about the same thing. Today, the topic was temples. I have such a strong testimony of the joy temples bring into your life. Just being on the temple grounds brings a feeling of love and happiness. It is such a beautiful, peaceful, and holy place. Temple work is definitely something I could be better at, especially since I live in Utah and there are so many temples just a hope, skip and a jump away! Im always the happiest when Im doing the things I know the Lord wants me to do. I love the gospel and all the blessings it has brought into my life!

Im so grateful for the decision my parents made to be sealed in the temple for time and all eternity. As crazy as my family is, Im so glad that I get to be with them forever and ever! 






No comments:

Post a Comment